Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blueberry Oat Scones
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 11 tablespoons (1 stick plus 3 tablespoons) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (about 5 1/2 ounces)
- 1 3/4 cups chilled half and half
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 teaspoons raw sugar*
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?