Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blueberry Ice Cream
- 2 cups (about 12 ounces) fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 2/3 cup sugar, divided
- 1½, cups half-and-half or milk
- 1 cup heavy or whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey liqueur or framboise (optional)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 264kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 16g (25%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (51%)|
|Cholesterol 58mg (19%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|