Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blueberry Goat Cheese Pie
- 1 cup all-purpose or pastry flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cut into 8 pieces
- 3 - 4 tablespoons ice water
- vodka (optional and as needed)
- 1/2 cup soft goat cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup brown sugar
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, finely chopped
- 5 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?