Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blueberry Ginger Ice
- 2 cups (500 mL) blueberries
- 1 cup (250 mL) Simple Syrup
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) grated ginger root
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely chopped fresh mint (see Notes)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) freshly squeezed lemon juice
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 48kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|