Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blueberry Crumble Pie
- 1 1/4 cups unbleached all-purpose flour plus more for surface
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2/3 cup plus 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest plus 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 5 cups (1 pound 10 ounces) fresh blueberries
- 3/4 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons (packed) light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, cooled slightly
- Use a 9"9 1/2"-diameter glass or metal pie dish. You will need pie weights or dried beans to bake the crust.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?