Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blueberry Crumb Cake
- 6 tablespoons (¾ stick) unsalted butter
- ¾ cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 2 large eggs
- 1¼ cups all-purpose flour (spoon flour into dry-measure cup and level off)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup low-fat buttermilk
- 3 cups blueberries, rinsed, drained, and picked over
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?