Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blueberry Crumb Bars
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup (packed) golden brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (2 sticks) chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 3 cups fresh blueberries (about 15 ounces) or one 12-ounce package frozen blueberries (do not thaw)
- 1 cup blueberry preserves (10 to 11 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?