Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blueberry Cottage Cheese Biscuits
- 1/3 cup cold unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 cups unbleached white flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 5 oz pressed cottage cheese
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 - 1 cup fresh or frozen and thawed blueberries, coated with flour
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?