Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blueberry Cobbler with Easiest-Ever Biscuits
- 5 cups fresh blueberries (from about 2 1/2 eleven-ounce containers)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of coarse kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups crème fraîche or sour cream plus additional for serving
- All purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?