Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 pints ripe blueberries, picked over, or 6 cups frozen blueberries
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar, plus additional for sprinkling
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 cup heavy (whipping) cream, plus additional cream or milk for brushing
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 454kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 17g (26%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (50%)|
|Cholesterol 58mg (19%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 72g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|