Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blueberry Cheesecake Squares
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) chilled unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon ice water
- 16 ounces (2 packages) softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup blueberry jam. I highly recommend Stonewall Kitchen Wild Maine Blueberry Jam!
- DirectionsPreheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9X13 inch pan.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?