Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blueberry Apple Lattice Pie
- 1 recipe All-American Double Crust, refrigerated
- 7 cups peeled, cored, and sliced Granny Smith or other apples
- 1 pint fresh blueberries, picked over
- ½ cup sugar
- 2½ tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 135kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 0g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|