Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blueberry-Spice Coffee Cake Recipe
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (not instant)
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 6 tablespoons cold unsalted butter (3/4 stick), cut into small pieces
- 2 cups fresh blueberries (about 10 ounces)
- 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2/3 cup milk (not nonfat), at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter (1 stick), at room temperature, plus more for coating the pan
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?