Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blue cheese scalloped potatoes with chipotle and bacon
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup half-and-half or whole milk
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled and divided
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 canned chipotle chile
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 2 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/8 inch round slices
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 8 ounces sharp white cheddar, shredded
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?