Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blue Ribbon White Bread
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup shortening, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 6 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.9g|
|Saturated Fat 2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|