Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blue Cornmeal Bread with Goat Cheese, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Jalapeos
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2 - 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup blue cornmeal
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups unbleached all-purpose or spelt flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 14 oz can of creamed corn (or 1 1/4 cups homemade creamed corn)
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 jalapeos, seeded and finely chopped
- 4 - 5 sun-dried tomatoes, soaked in hot water for 20 minutes, drained and finely chopped
- 5 1/2 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- dash of cayenne
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?