Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blue Cheese and Onion
- 8 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (1 pound) loaf cocktail rye bread
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 38g|
|Saturated Fat 13.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 61.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|