Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blue Cheese and Caramelized-Onion Squares
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 large onions (about 2 pounds), halved, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups (about 6 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?