Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blue Cheese and Bacon Potato Salad
- 5 cups iced water, or as needed
- 1 pound small red potatoes
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon stone-ground mustard
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.9g|
|Saturated Fat 6.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|