Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blue Cheese Hot Wings!
- 30 chicken wings, cut apart at joints, wing tips discarded
- 2 teaspoons ground cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1 teaspoon liquid mesquite smoke flavoring
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups prepared blue cheese dressing
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/15 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|