Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blue Cheese Crusted Filet Mignon with Port Wine Sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup minced white onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 3/4 cup low-sodium beef broth
- 1/2 cup port wine
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 filet mignon steaks (1 1/2 inch thick)
- 3/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.8g|
|Saturated Fat 12.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|