Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blue Cheese Coleslaw
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded coleslaw mix
- 2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|