Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blue Cheese, Chicken, and Apple Panini
- 2 ciabatta rolls, split
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (25 ml) honey mustard
- 4 oz (125 g) roasted chicken breast, thinly sliced
- ½ cup (125 ml) baby spinach leaves
- ¼ cup (50 ml) crumbled blue cheese
- 6 thin slices Granny Smith apple (unpeeled)
- 4 slices thick-cut bacon, cooked crisp
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 501kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 24g (36%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (37%)|
|Cholesterol 83mg (28%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|