Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bloody Mary—A Pitcherful
- 1 1/3 cups (10 ounces) chilli vodka (or ordinary vodka and a few splashes Tabasco)
- splash dry sherry
- 2½ cups (20 ounces) tomato juice, chilled
- juice of a quarter to half a lemon (to taste)
- few shakes of celery salt
- few dashes Worcestershire sauce
- good sprinkling of Maldon or other sea salt, to taste
- celery stick or two
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 260kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|