Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bloody Mary Steaks with Green Olive Butter
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless beef sirloin steaks, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons celery seed
- 1 1/2 cups extra spicy Bloody Mary mix
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
- 2 fluid ounces vodka
- 16 pitted green olives
- 3 tablespoons cold unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 39.3g|
|Saturated Fat 15.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|