Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bloody Mary Soup Shots with Shrimp and Pickled Vegetables
- 32 peeled deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- Pickled vegetables (such as carrots, celery, green beans, and olives)
- 1 28-ounce can San Marzano tomatoes in juice
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup (or more) low-salt chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons vodka
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?