Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bloody Mary Shrimp
- 2 pounds cooked medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle bottled Bloody Mary mix (such as Zing Zang®), or as needed
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 large sweet onion (such as Vidalia®), finely chopped
- 1 cup finely chopped jicama
- 4 limes, juiced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped, or more to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|