Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bloody Mary Short Ribs
- 4 pounds beef short ribs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, sliced into rings
- 2 leeks (white portion only), sliced
- 1 cup red wine
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3 cups bottled Bloody Mary mix
- 6 large carrots, peeled and cut into 3-inch pieces
- 20 small mushrooms, stems removed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 96.6g|
|Saturated Fat 40g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|