Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bloody Mary Salad
- 4-6 ripe heirloom tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 bunch of celery, cut into 2 inch sections. Include some of the leaves!
- 1/8 cup capers (you can substitute olives if you like)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons vodka (you can substitute white wine vinegar for the vodka if you like)
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds, plus extra for garnish
- Fresh ground pepper and coarse salt
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?