Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bloody Mary Cocktail
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
- 4 fluid ounces tomato juice
- 1 1/2 fluid ounces vodka
- 1/4 fluid ounce fresh lemon juice
- 4 dashes hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®)
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper
- 1 stalk celery, for garnish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/1 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.2g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|