Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bloody Mary Chicken With a Kick
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (46 fluid ounce) bottle tomato-vegetable juice cocktail (such as V8®)
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce (such as A1®)
- 1 small lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 3/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle blue cheese dressing
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34.3g|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|