Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bloody Mary Bolognese
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 red onion , finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 1 red chilli , finely chopped (if you want less spice just add the chilli)
- 500g lean beef mince
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 glass red wine , or equivalent amount of stock
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 500g pack penne pasta
- grated cheddar , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?