Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blood Orange Panna Cotta
- 2 1/3 cups fresh blood orange juice (from about 12 blood oranges), divided
- 1 3/4 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 7 teaspoons finely grated blood orange peel, divided
- 2/3 cup fat-free plain greek-style yogurt
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom seeds, crushed (from about 16 pods)
- Ingredient facts: Blood oranges (in the panna cotta) are an old sicilian variety. Theyre grown in California, Texas, and Arizona.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?