Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blood Orange, Beet, and Fennel Salad
- 2 medium red beets, tops trimmed
- 2 medium golden beets, tops trimmed
- 3 blood oranges
- 1 medium navel orange (preferably Cara Cara)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 small fennel bulb, very thinly sliced crosswise on a mandoline
- 1/4 red onion, very thinly sliced on a mandoline (about 1/3 cup)
- Good-quality extra-virgin olive, pumpkin seed, or walnut oil (for drizzling)
- Coarse sea salt, such as fleur de sel or Maldon sea salt, and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro and/or chervil leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?