Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Bleu de Bresse Baked Potatoes
- 4 Idaho potatoes (8 ounces each) scrubbed and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 large cloves garlic, very finely minced
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 ounces Bleu de Bresse or other mild blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons snipped fresh chives
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Paprika, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 314kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 16g (24%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (48%)|
|Cholesterol 41mg (14%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|