Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blender Macaroni and Cheese
- 2/3 pound uncooked elbow macaroni
- 10 ounces extra-sharp Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 1/2 cups hot milk
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 small onion, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1 pinch garlic powder
- 1/4 cup toasted wheat germ
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.4g|
|Saturated Fat 11.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|