Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blast-Off Blood Mary
- 4 cups chilled tomato juice
- 1 1/3 cups vodka
- 3 lemons, juiced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared horseradish, drained
- 3/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco®)
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.2g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|