Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blanquette of veal
- 1l veal stock (see goes well with for recipe)
- 250ml white wine
- 2 medium leeks , trimmed and chopped
- 3 sticks celery , chopped
- 3 carrots , chopped
- 2 shallots , chopped
- 1 whole head garlic , halved
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 1kg boneless shoulder or back rib of veal
- 300g button mushrooms , trimmed and halved if large
- 3 egg yolks
- 284ml pot double cream
- 1 tbsp horseradish sauce or wholegrain mustard
- 25g butter , plus a little knob extra for the pasta
- large bunch flatleaf parsley , stalks trimmed, leaves roughly chopped
- grated zest and juice lemon
- 300g fresh tagliatelle
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?