Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blame the Dog Bean Casserole (Kielbasa and Bean Dish)
- 1 pound fully cooked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 pound smoked sausage, sliced
- 1 (28 ounce) can baked beans
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 34.3g|
|Saturated Fat 11.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|