Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blade Steaks with Rosemary White-Bean Pure
- 4 top blade beef chuck steaks (1/2 to 1 inch thick; 1 1/2 pounds total)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided, plus additional for drizzling
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 (15-ounce) cans white beans such as cannellini, rinsed and drained
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 1/4 teaspoon chopped rosemary, divided
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped pitted Kalamata olives, divided
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?