Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 10 pounds untrimmed beef brisket
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can beer (optional)
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 2 (18 ounce) bottles hickory smoke flavored barbeque sauce
- 1 cup blackstrap molasses
- 2 tablespoons liquid smoke flavoring
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 41g|
|Saturated Fat 15.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|