Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blackened barbecued pork fillets
- teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 2 cloves
- 1 heaped tablespoon sweet smoked paprika
- zest and juice of 1 orange
- 1 small bunch of fresh thyme, leaves picked and very finely chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and very finely chopped
- 150 ml Heinz organic tomato ketchup
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 x 400 g higher-welfare pork fillets
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 handful of fresh coriander, leaves picked and chopped, optional
- juice of optional 1 lemon
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?