Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blackened Striped Bass With Corn Spoon Bread
- 2 cups unsalted butter, for the pan
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 yellow cornmeal
- 1 10-ounce package frozen corn
- 2 bunch scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt and pepper
- 4 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 cups 6-ounce pieces striped bass
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?