Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blackened Steak Salad with Berry Vinaigrette
- 1 (8 ounce) beef skirt steak or flank steak
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dry blackening seasoning
- 1 (9 ounce) package DOLE® Classic Romaine
- 6 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced DOLE Red Onion
- 1/4 cup ripe olives
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced roasted red pepper
- Berry Vinaigrette (recipe below)
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.1g|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|