Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blackened Snapper Vinaigrette
- 2 cups olive oil
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1½ tablespoons coarsely ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 8 red snapper fillets, about 8 ounces each
- 3 tablespoons shredded fresh basil
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 423kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 27g (42%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (21%)|
|Cholesterol 181mg (60%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|