Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blackened Scallops with Mango Tomato Couscous and Chili Aioli
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 1 large egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Chinese chili sauce
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Splash of red wine vinegar
- 20 large scallops, washed and cleaned
- 4 cups Israeli couscous
- 2 tomatoes, cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 2 fresh mangos, peeled and cut into 1/4 inc cubes
- Blackening spices (such as Paul Prudhomme)
- Directions1. Prepare aioli by grinding garlic in food processor until fine. Add egg yolk and process until egg has tripled in volume. Combine oils and add slowly to garlic mixture and process until emulsified. Add lemon juice and chili sauce and process for 10 more seconds. Season to taste and set aside.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?