Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ¾ pound (3 sticks) unsalted butter, melted in a skillet
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 2½ teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper (preferably cayenne)
- ¾ teaspoon white pepper
- ¾ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 6 (8- to 10-ounce) fish fillets (preferably redfish, pompano or tilefish), cut about ½ inch thick (see Note)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 784kcal (39%)|
|Total Fat 67g (104%)|
|Saturated Fat 37g (185%)|
|Cholesterol 235mg (78%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|