Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blackened Fresh Tomato Southwestern Pasta
- 4 Roma tomatoes, roasted under broiler until blackened (see Notes)
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 dried chipotle chiles, reconstituted, and minced
- ½ teaspoon dried, ground, or crushed Mexican oregano
- 1 4-ounce can chopped green chile, drained
- 10 to 12 ounces dry pasta, any variety
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 308kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 1g (2%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 63g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|