Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blackberry and Apple Crumble
- 1 cup of flour of your choice (I use spelt)
- ½ cup of rolled oats
- 1 stick of butter, plus 1 tablespoon for the fruit
- ¼ cup of light brown sugar, plus 2 tablespoons for covering the fruit
- 8oz of blackberries (fresh or frozen)
- 8oz of apples, cored and chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 367kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 19g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (56%)|
|Cholesterol 46mg (15%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 47g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|