Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blackberry & apple crumble cake
- 175g unsalted butter
- 150g golden caster sugar , plus 1tbsp
- 4 eating apples , peeled, cored and cut into 8 wedges
- 3 large eggs , beaten
- 200g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 150g crme frache
- 150g blackberries
- 3-4 tbsp clear honey or maple syrup
- crme frache or double cream, to serve
- 50g unsalted butter
- 50g soft brown sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 75g plain flour
- 50g blanched hazelnuts , toasted and roughly chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?